Infinite Scroll Freeze

when im using infinite scroll and im around 20+ down the site freeze's, does anyone have any tips for a fix, i still want to use infinite scroll. im using chrome 64 bit, Extensions used: ublock adblock, stands adblock, content block helper adblock, popup blocker strict, hover zoom+, scroll to top button, toggle keyboard navigation.

Must be client-sided. I just scrolled through 100+ with some tabs and youtube running.

May it be possible that one of your addons is taking more time to process its algorithm every time the next page in infinite scroll is loaded until your browser seems unresponsive? May it be possible that your pc has a relative low ammount of ram resulting in a bottleneck of your browser? May it be possible that in combination with your addons your Firefox only uses 4 threads?

Using Firefox 62.0.3 (64-bit) on Ubuntu 18.04 with 16GiB of ram and everything seems fine here. I would recommend using "uBlock Origin" as the only adblocker, otherwise you throw away your resources.

I believe i found the problem, and is fixed now, before i had thumb size set to small and it was freezing for some reason around 20+ pages down, but by changing it back to original i haven't had a problem, im 56+ pages down and no freeze. so if any one is having the same problem try the fix that worked for me.