How are these types of wallpaper called ?

Heya !

I've been looking for a certain type of wallpaper but I don't know how they're usually called. I'm talking about this kind of wallpaper, where you see the main character in a circle / triangle and the background is blurry https://alpha.wallhaven.cc/wallpaper/427059

If anyone knows, it'd be very kind of them to tell me ! Thanks ! Cya !

Renders in shapes, you can find a lot of these on 4chan

You must check Seel's profile, he's a very good artist of this kind of wallpapers.

Last updated

I also recommend having a look at RaidyHD's profile. He got some nice walls of this sort of type as well.

Hey, I have a related question, but about something slightly different (I just dug through 20 pages of Random and couldn't find a single example, though I swear I've seen this tons of times before...).

I mean a similar style, but where an image is inserted into a zoomed in, blurry version of the same image (which works as a background), usually of different proportions. I'm pretty sure I've seen this used for portrait display size wallpapers inserted into a blurry "background" on the sides which is the same image in 16:9 or similar, making it usable as a regular wallpaper.

I hope it's clear what I'm talking about, is there a name or tag for this? Would be appreciated!