This one's for the writers.

Just asking myself how many of the awesome users here have something written that they'd like to share. If you have something, ANYTHING AT ALL, from poetry to romances or short stories, share a piece of it here with us!

I've written stuff, and I know how self-judging can make it difficult to share your stuff, believe me. I'm just hoping to create a space here for users to show their imagination without being inhibited. Go!

I awaken this bearded dragon from its hibernation with a poem titled Deception:

Two deceptive eyes Windows to the Soul Mirrors of Being Everywhere we go Discretion lies in Between These two Eyes One, Two, Three Eyes, they always Blink Blink Blink Some blink fast Some blink slow And before one realises It snows, snows, snows Tell me Yes Blink Tell me No Blink Blink The Spy’s Eyes Always prying High Shades of Black Morning Glow in White Oh, such sullen mysteries In between sheer misery When will deceptive eyes quiver?

Uhhhh, this post was old but I really wanna share an old poem of mine so.. Yeah Here ya go

The Difference

What’s the difference? I can’t tell.

I awaken From a dream And to me It seems

There is almost no difference. Reality Dreams

All pages from the same book.

Dreams Reality

Can’t tell them apart, no matter how hard you look.

The same laws will apply, despite what they say.

The law is that there are no laws.

I don’t prefer my dreams I don’t prefer my own reality

Cuz they are both the same Same Thing