High-DPI support

Hi. I've noticed that this site thinks that I'm using FullHD screen, but I use 15" 4K. It shows me FullHD wallpapers as my size wallpapers. It isn't a problem, I can switch filter. But it also highlights 1080p wallpapers over thumbnail as something for me. Also it scales image on wallpaper page so it can be zoomed like on FullHD screen.

I noticed this issue as well. I'll look into it.

I don't get it, probably because I don't have a high DPI device. Can someone explain it for me? :D

Gandalf said:

I don't get it, probably because I don't have a high DPI device. Can someone explain it for me? :D

Site thinks that I use FullHD display. I use 4K display but low size (15" laptop). The issues:

• Site highlights wallpapers of lower resolution as "for you" in the wallpaper list (green outline around the thumbnail);
    • Site resizes wallpapers to fit the screen on the wallpaper page (where the single wallpaper is shown). So I can zoom in even if it's already stretched out more than 100%;

This is how I see 1920x1080 image:

Filtering works ok, no problem with that. I still can filter the list and get only images of certain resolution.

I'm just reporting about the issue with inability to check real resolution of the screen.

Just figured out that this is Chrome issue. It works (or interprets sites) as 1080p. I have no idea why. But all the sites thinks that it is 1080p screen and I can't use full resolution.