Desktop Thread? Desktop Thread.

Strinix said:

By the way what's that console thing a lot of people seem to be using which displays theme info etc

For Linux/Mac For windows

You need cygwin terminal in order to run this on windows. Unless you have Windows 10 Build 14328(different from version) or higher , then you could just simply enable "Windows Subsystem for Linux(beta)" from programs and features.

Last updated

Desktop

I made/customized the icons with Gimp. [url]https://www.gimp.org/[/url]

Wallpaper

This a modified version of a wallpaper I found on Wallhaven. Imgur had trouble loading the image, so I had to compress it.

Original Wallpaper

5120 x 288073PNG

This is the original. I don't own. I tried reverse image searching, no success. If you know the creator let me know. The Wallhaven uploader doesn't have the source info filled out.

Icon Fill I made

Example: Chrome Icon

This is the Chrome Icon I made. PM me on imgur if you want the rest, all are 512x512, but many have the stray pixels around the edges like this chrome one. They aren't noticeable, but using the erase tool for 1-2 minutes on each would solve.

Orange/Pink Fill I Considered Using

My desktop:

Wallpaper:

2228 x 147626

^-^'

Just stock Win10 & Rainmeter. Don't like extra decorations (and have very slight PC, yes).

Paradox: don't change wallpaper since both found wallhaven, just collect it.

These 900x505 pixels seems to me like the best background ever, somehow.

6016 x 401627

Icons are based on Flurry template by Crussong. Bigger window is Object dock, below - RocketDock. c:

elementaryOS, the wallpaper was found on wallbase about three years ago, but now I can not found the 1920x1080 wallpaper, only 1920x1200 .(〒︿〒) Thanks , wallbase & wallhaven .

1920 x 12005PNG

It's not perfect, but I like it.

I like it clean. And yes I know that my Rainmeter skins are not centered.

1920 x 10801141PNG

Zibbax Torsdag and February? Why is it not Februar or Thursday? Consider my mind thoroughly boggled. About as messy as it gets.

KrimzinZV said:

Zibbax Torsdag and February? Why is it not Februar or Thursday? Consider my mind thoroughly boggled. About as messy as it gets.

Well the skin is in English. I changed the day, though I can't tell why I haven't changed from February to Februari.

After looking into the code I noticed that I may have accidentally changed a bit of code so that it would not recognize the change of February.. Now it's fixed though so it should be correct and say Februari!

keep it simple, stupid :D [4llq1r]

The shot above is my laptop. Here's my desktop.

Last updated

Heres my desktop. I have a dual screen set up but the other monitor just has Firefox running fullscreen so no point showing that.