[Tool] UltraMon Wallpaper Autochanger

Now this forum is open I can do a little self promotion :-)

In the holy ages of Wallbase I started to build a rather big collection of wallpapers and has you can see on my profile I love sexy wallpapers, but these are not showable to everyone so I needed a software to manage "wallpapers sets" with keyboard shortcuts. I also wanted a nice integration with multi-screens wallpapers.

But I didn't find anythning good enough, so I created it my self ! I present you Ultimate Monitor Wallpaper Autochanger

You can check details, user guide and of course download links on my website : [url]http://www.strangeplanet.fr/work/umwp-autochanger[/url]

And icing on the cake : it's Open Source, you can check the source and even fork it on Github [url]https://github.com/mistic100/UMWP-Autochanger[/url]

Have fun !

Last updated

What a nice tool, too bad I prefer my Wallpapers to be more "static".

Still, it reminds me of the time when I was bored and coded a little program which changed wallpapers depending on available internet-connection.

Cheers.

Seems like a nifty tool, too bad it requires Ultramon, otherwise I would try it. If anyone knows of a similar standalone tool, let me know please. :)

cfunk Just installed it, great app, thanks a lot for sharing the link!

Looks good! I dropped the cash for displayfusion a while back but I might have thought twice if this was about

Nice job.

FR : Joli boulot, vraiment chapeau !

I prefer that my wallpaper DOESN'T change but I understand the appeal. I use DisplayFusion Pro, wont admit to cracking it but i really love some of the features it has.

The last version released is totally autonomous, it works without UltraMon and also with only one monitor. It was also renamed into "Ultimate Monitor Wallpaper Autochanger" (the only thing I found to keep the acronym UMWP)

Last updated

Mainly: multiple photo sets with keyboard shortcuts. And as far as I know, Windows 7 does not allow to set different wallpaper on each monitor, this feature appeared in Windows 8

OMG I think that's what I was looking for, for so long !!!!! made some suggestions and a very small PR for changing "Stretch Proportional" to "Fit"

Last updated

it reminds me of the time when I was bored and coded a little program which changed wallpapers depending on available internet-connection. guest survey surveyzop.com

Last updated