I couldn't resist adding...

=== Sorry - Images Deleted.

Last updated

Unnecessary edition thread? unnecessary edition thread.

[img deleted]

Last updated

KeithDeath Have you ever heard about respect for author? If he wanted a sphere in this photo he would have put it there. It's not art what you're doing it's copyright violation.

Cryzeen said:

KeithDeath Have you ever heard about respect for author? If he wanted a sphere in this photo he would have put it there. It's not art what you're doing it's copyright violation.

I hear you, loud and clear. I really should've known better.

Who do I contact to delete this post?

KeithDeath said:

Cryzeen said: I hear you, loud and clear. I really should've known better. Who do I contact to delete this post?

Someone from the stuff will surely see this thread soon.

Mirokv said:

Unnecessary edition thread? unnecessary edition thread.

This is not 4chan.

Obseek said:

Mirokv said: This is not 4chan.

So if i'm not in 4chan i can't make sarcastic comments? Thanks for the info.

There is so much copyright infringement on this site that its not even funny. No point in being so hard on the guy.

Last updated

hikage001 said:

There is so much copyright infringement on this site that its not even funny. No point in being so hard on the guy.

I was frank. He understood, case closed. Where the point your post?

Cryzeen said:

hikage001 said: I was frank. He understood, case closed. Where the point your post?

You ripped into him about disrespecting the authors work and yet you do not get the permission for every single one of your uploads. You are no better. Even if you give credit you are still taking from the content author and uploading without permission. It doesn't make it better. He understood because you bullied him into submission. You were being a hypocritical dick. It wasn't necessary.

Last updated

hikage001 said:

You ripped into him about disrespecting the authors work and yet you do not get the permission for every single one of your uploads. You are no better. Even if you give credit you are still taking from the content author and uploading without permission. It doesn't make it better. He understood because you bullied him into submission. You were being a hypocritical dick. It wasn't necessary.

I'm just spreading their work unchanged with all the credits, it's like a free promotion.

And who are you exactly to judge if people are behaving nice enough? Some kind of SJW warrior?