These 0 wallpapers are missing tags!

I guess you guessed it from the title. When there are no(zero) untagged wallpapers, it's better to say something like 'Yay! No untagged wallpapers!" Or should we wait until the alpha ends and the entire 'untagged' section will no longer exist?

You know what should be there now? Wallpapers with only 1 tag, cause, at least 2 is now a rule if im not mistaken :)

Nathrezim said:

You know what should be there now? Wallpapers with only 1 tag, cause, at least 2 is now a rule if im not mistaken :)

correct, images require a minimum of 2 tags, shouldnt be too hard to pull up results where they only have 1 tag, but what do i know, im not much of a coder aha

That's a good point. But still, sooner or later there will be no untagged or one-tagged wallpapers, since the minimum tags on uploading is already implemented.

And by the way, AksumkA or Gandalf had stated that the untagged section is not always working correctly. Along with some other parts of the site, that's why we're still in alpha.

So I visited Untagged page again for whatever reason, and some wallpapers showed up lol

I wonder what happened, did someone remove all the tags on them or did they mysteriously decided to go to untagged

(already tagged them)

Nathrezim if you would check the data, you'd get the answer.

What data? It doesn't tell me if someone removed any tags. They were all uploaded like a year ago

Sorry I misspelled. It's "date". I meant... never mind

I'm thinking we'll update this page to show low tag counts. Probably anything with under 3 or tags.