Wallpaper tags plurals

Hello guys,

So I feel like there is a problem when tagging stuff regarding plurals, for example i can not find the tag cats but i can find cat, why dont you guys connect each tag to a plural.

So foreach new tag added request from the guy that is adding it the plural of it so you can build a relation between the 2.

Hope you find it useful.

Added 2016-10-03 16:08:10

if you serach for example cats on goolge images you will not get only images with more then one cat but also with just one cat. https://www.google.nl/search?q=cats&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi5kKSYgr_PAhXBI8AKHff6BQsQ_AUICCgB&biw=1396&bih=1055

Last updated

Should not be necessary. The search is smart enough to find both singular and plural versions of most nouns so if only one tag exists (preferably singular) it should still find that for either type of search term.

As it is many tags already have a plural version defined as an alias, so searching for cat, dog, river, lake etc. will yield the same results as searching for cats, dogs, rivers, lakes…

Also we're trying to keep the tag creation as simple as possible. It's already confusing a lot of people.