[Suggestion] Remove "SEEN" tags from user's uploads page.

When navigating to your account's upload page to see all the wallpapers you've uploaded, they're all covered with the "SEEN" tag. It would be great if that tag could be hidden while browsing your own account's uploads.

I guess for now you can disable the "seen" tag in settings > browsing. (Every time you want to look through your uploads lol, not very practical) I would agree with you if the tag was annoying. But it's very small and highly transparent, so as long as you can still see/recognize the wallpaper thumbnail , I don't really mind it or see it as a problem. Maybe performance wise? But I think the devs should be aware of performance issues. Just a reminder that here's an official "seen" feedback/performance thread. Though I think this is a legit suggestion.

I know the seen labels don't make much sense in your uploads. Even less in your favorites. It's mostly still there because I haven't bothered hiding it and it's not exactly a high priority. You might even argue that it adds consistency…

Sorry about graveyard robbing this; just had a thought on the issue.

Would it be possible/feasible/best to move the seen tag to the lower left corner of the image? Make the transparency a triangle that fits in the corner and change seen to an icon of an eye (icon simply because the word seen doesn't fit well in the triangle shape?).

I really do like the seen feature for browsing galleries; but agree that it feels cumbersome when digging through your own galleries or favorites.

mehenninger I won't turn it into an icon (people won't figure out what it means) but I understand if you'd want it to be a bit more on the side. It's a quite tough to find the right balance between subtle and noticeable that everybody agrees with.

I may try experimenting with your triangle in the corner idea but don't expect too much. Unless more people want it out of the way I probably won't change it.

Sounds good, sir. And since I have your attention; fantastic work on the site. My sincere thanks for keeping the community alive.