Filter by less/greater/equal to resolution

Instead of selecting specific resolutions in the filter menu, could we possibly modify it to look for less than, greater than, or equal to a target resolution?

Because some wallpapers can be just a slight bit larger or smaller (example: 1921x1081) will not show up in any of the results even though it's one pixel larger.

Please and thank you.

Greater than/"at least" custom Resolution option, At least (insert resolution) and above, Resolution, at least.

It's already a Planned feature:

Improved Search and Filtering, more resolutions

• This will include a "less than/greater than" search option as well as allowing custom input (without modifying the URL)

But for now:

We've also had this secretly out there for months now. Just waiting on overhauling our search form before going live with it. Here's a link for finding all walls that are at least 1080p and maintain the 16:9 aspect ratio: http://alpha.wallhaven.cc/search?atleast=1920x1080&ratios=16x9&sorting=date_added&order=desc

Is it possible to have "At Least" by a single edge rather than the total area (either horizontal or vertical edge minimum value)?

arag0rn Indeed, it throws an error. Probably because of division by zero. Try atleast=1920x1 instead.

Gandalf said:

arag0rn Indeed, it throws an error. Probably because of division by zero. Try atleast=1920x1 instead.

Thanks for trying to help, but that query won't get me what I am looking for. What i want is:

Get all images that have - Width > 2560 and Height > 1600. If any of the edge is lower than the individual specified width and height, then the image should not show up.

Right now is I specify - Width at least 2560 and Height at least 1600. then images like resolution being (1200 x 2000) still show up because it is only respecting the vertical resolution in the "atleast" filter. And i don't want to apply the aspect ratio filter because that filters out too many images which even though not being the exact aspect ratio, can still be "filled" in to use without any loss of clarity due to both edges being larger than the monitor resolution.

Not sure how else to explain.

arag0rn said:

Right now is I specify - Width at least 2560 and Height at least 1600. then images like resolution being (1200 x 2000) still show up

That actually appears to be a bug.